Looking for More . . .?
I only have a few posts on the page. To find more, click "Older Posts" above this message. You can also find other posts by using the labels/categories list on the right-hand side of the page, or by using the archives menu. I've got more than 130 posts on this blog, so sit back and make yourself at home!
COPYRIGHT. All words and images on "Tori's GFCF Blog" (unless otherwise credited) are (c) 2007-2009 Tori's GFCF Blog (http://gfcfblog.blogspot.com).
DISCLAIMER. I am not a doctor. I am not a nutritionist. I'm just a mom who has been implementing the GFCF diet since October 2007 (and soy-free about 5 weeks thereafter). Please do not rely upon my blog as your sole source of information or advice. I only offer my personal experiences for your consideration and can not be held responsible for any adverse reaction or experience you or your child may have should you choose to try something I have tried. Remember that every child is unique, and what works for mine may not work for yours.
2 comments:
tori,
the oregano leaf that you said you rub on your son's feet, do you put it straight on the feet or do you need to dilute it with a different oil?
thanks,
shirley
Hi Shirley. I haven't done this for a while, but, yes, when I was doing it, I just put it straight on the feet. Please note that I have *no* idea if this is okay or if it did anything helpful. I don't think I did it long enough for it to do anything. I know that some things absorb through the skin, so I figured I'd try it with the oregano.
Post a Comment